Hello! I just made an icon tutorial. It's really, REALLY simle, but I like the result =)Rules:
- DO NOT post it anywhere else.
- DO NOT claim it as yours.
- If you use the tut in your stuff, credit, please!
1. Open base. Crop/resize/sharpen.
2. Duplicate layer. Set it to Screen at 30% opacity.
3. Color balance layer.
Midtones: -8; -12; -9
Shadows: -10; -25; -50
Highlights: 0; 0; +10
4. Hue/Suration layer.
0; -11; 0
0; +25; 0
5. Make new layer (Ctrl+Shift+Alt+N). Full with #d4d3fe (light violet) . Set it to Color Burn at 100% opacity.
6. Duplicate your base. Put it to the top and set it to Luminosity at 100% opacity.
7. Make anoter new layer. Full with #fffff (white). Set it to Soft light at 20% opacity.
8. Merge Visible the layers and you're done =). You can add whatever you want now :)
Tags: icons, tutorial
Current Location: At home
Current Mood: calm
Current Music: Sugababes - Change